Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice
- US Pet ownership and pet populations.American Veterinary Medicine Association-Center for Information Management, Schaumburg (IL)1996
- Executive summary of the AVMA-Pfizer business practices study.JAVMA. 2005; 226: 212-231
How to deliver exceptional customer service [workbook]. Fred Pryor Seminars. Fairfax, VA, January 26, 2005.
- Growing your exotic animal practice.Exotic DVM. 2003; 3: 35-38
- Developing the successful practice.in: Proceedings of the North American Veterinary Conference. NAVC, Orlando (FL)2002: 695-696
- The retail side of practice.Exotic DVM. 2003; 4: 21
- Utilization and compensation of the veterinary technician.in: Proceedings of the North American Veterinary Conference. NAVC, Orlando (FL)2002: 694
- How to charge professional fees.in: Proceedings of the North American Veterinary Conference. NAVC, Orlando (FL)2002: 692-693