To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Comparative anatomy, physiology, and function of the upper respiratory tract.Environ Health Perspect. 1990; 85: 171-176
- Ozone-induced epithelial injury in the ferret is similar to nonhuman primates.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 162: 1152-1156
- Physiology of the ferret. Biology and disease of the ferret. 2nd edition.in: Fox J.G. Lippencott Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore (MD)1998: 103-148
- Autoradiographic localization of autonomic receptors in airway smooth muscles.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1983; 127: 758-762
- Ferrets: digestive system and disorders.in: Keeble E. Meredith A. BSAVA manual of rodents and ferrets. BSAVA, Quedgeley, Gloucester (United Kingdom)2009: 275-281
- Emerging ferret diseases.J Exotic Pet Med. 2010; 19: 207-215
- Ferrets, skunks and otters.in: Meredith A. Johnson-Delaney C. BSAVA manual of exotic pets. 5th edition. BSAVA, Quedgeley, Gloucester (United Kingdom)2010: 127-138
- Ferrets: cardiovascular and respiratory system disorders.in: Keeble E. Meredith A. BSAVA manual of rodents and ferrets. BSAVA, Quedgeley, Gloucester (United Kingdom)2009: 282-290
- Rats. Section on mycoplasmal infection: murine respiratory mycoplasmosis.3rd edition. Pathology of Laboratory Rodents and Rabbits. Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames (IA)2007 (p. 143–6)
- Rodents: respiratory and cardiovascular system disorders.in: Keeble E. Meredith A. BSAVA manual of rodents and ferrets. BSAVA, Quedgeley, Gloucester (United Kingdom)2009: 142-149
- Naturally occurring influenza infection in a ferret (Mustela putorius furo) colony.J Vet Diagn Invest. 2009; 21: 527-530
The authors have nothing to disclose.
© 2011 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.